(Official) – Make sure to use this on all your National Public Works Week social media posts. By doing so, you'll join in on all the NPWW discussions being held across all of the major social media platforms, and it will make your posts easier for others to find.
(Secondary) - This year's theme. Use this hashtag to supplement your social media posts.
Sample Social Media Posts
- Help celebrate National Public Works Week May 19-25, 2019! #NPWW #ItStartsHere
- We've got our poster hung and we're ready to go for #NPWW! (include your own picture of the NPWW poster hanging at your organization; OR use artwork available on our Downloadables webpage)
- Take a look at the great #NPWW events we have planned for May 19-25. Mark your calendars and help us celebrate! (include image or link to your agency's NPWW activity calendar)
- Find out what it takes to make our community such a great place to live. Join us for our #NPWW activities! (link to your agency's NPWW activity calendar)
- Public works provides, maintains and improves structures that assure a higher quality of life for our community. #NPWW
- Streets, roads, bridges and public transportation keep us linked together from coast to coast #NPWW #ItStartsHere
- Clean water and sanitation services keep us healthy and allow our communities to grow and prosper #NPWW #ItStartsHere
- We salute and thank the thousands of public works professionals who work tirelessly to keep us all connected #NPWW #ItStartsHere
- Help share the value of public works with your community. Celebrate #NPWW May 19-25, 2019
- Help educate the public about the value and necessity of public works projects. Celebrate #NPWW May 19-25, 2019!
- Since 1960, and going strong... Celebrate #NPWW with us and help make 2019 the biggest and best yet! #ItStartsHere
- We plan, build, manage and operate in the heart of this community to improve your everyday quality of life #NPWW #ItStartsHere
2019 #NPWW Social Media Gallery
Check out the gallery below to see all the great National Public Works Week events happening across North America. Get your content added by using the official #NPWW hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.